
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GARY! I wanted you to know that I think that you are awesome and I love having you in our family! I love how happy you make my sister and you are an amazing father! Thank you for always being willing to help my family out. I know that I can always depend on you. Have a great birthday!
3 comments:
Gary, you freakin' rock. I am SO HAPPY to have you in our family. You're a good friend to all of us, and I really appreciate all you do, and who you are.
We love you, and happy birthday!
Anyone who choses El Matador for their birthay dinner TOTALLY ROCKS! Thanks for being so willing to wait for me to get off work! It was fun!
Thanks, Chelsee, this was a really sweet post. Gary really is the BEST ONE, isn't he?! Hoo-ray for having someone join me at good 'ol 26.
Post a Comment