Today is Natalie's Birthday! However, Natalie went back to California for the summer about two days ago, so no partying for us. :(

Even though I know she doesn't read my blog, I wanted to say that Natalie is the coolest friend! We always have so much fun together! We tell each other everything and we have so much fun when we hang out together.

We never fight and we love the same things. We like to go eat together or go to movies, but we take turns paying so that neither one of us feels like we have to do it all of the time. It also makes it possible to do more, like if I have money and she doesn't or vis versa, then we can still go with the promise that the other will pay the next time, and it actually happens. :)
Natalie is still thinking about whether or not she would want to move out with me when she comes back. She wants to get married either Spring Break or next summer, so she didn't want to promise me that she could do it and then have to back out later.
Happy Birthday, my friend! I really miss you, but I hope you are enjoying the time in California with your family!
3 comments:
These are very cute pics, Chelsee. You are a good friend to Natalie and I'm sure she appreciates you just as much.
You are a sweet friend, Chelsee. I wish I had a good friend like you.
I think Natalie is a really good friend to you, and I really appreciate it because you deserve good friends. Now I just hope she makes the right choices in her life. PLEASE, Natalie, MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICES!!!
Post a Comment