Saturday, November 18, 2006

All Fun and Games

3 comments:

Kjersti said...

That's an awesome new slideshow format! Those pictures of Kameryn looking at Isaac are so funny! She always laughs when he's crying, and we don't know why. I don't think it's malicious because anytime she's close enough to him she wants to kiss him and if we're not careful she claws him as if she wants to take a piece of his face home with her. I'm a little worried at the looks we might get if he cries during his blessing, and then Kameryn is sitting in one of the pews laughing the whole time. It might be kinda fitting, though, since I always used to make Danae laugh during sacrement.

Chelsee said...

We were trying to get her to hold him, but all she wanted to do this time was take his blanket, or his binki, etc...

Danae said...

Chelsee I can't see your cute pictures on my dumb computer, but I bet they are awesome! Kameryn definitely loves her cousin, and it's SO cute to see her around him. Maybe one of these days we'll actually get the pictures we had taken of them. And Kjersti, if Kameryn laughs during his blessing, it might embarass you at the time, but it will be fun to look back at it and laugh someday!