Saturday, May 27, 2006

Grizzly Bear

Last night I had a really strange dream. Will and I were going to go to Prom, even though we were both out of high school. I had decided to wear the black dress that I wore to Prom the year before, and I needed to take a shower so that I could do my hair. When I walked into the bathroom, though, the window had been open and there was a huge branch on the floor. I went into my room and Geoffrey was asleep on my bed. My window was open too. It was as I walked in that a grizzly bear saw Geoffrey and me in my room. The window was open so he tried to come in. I started screaming to wake Geoffrey up. Then the bear threw another tree branch into the room. The crash finally made Geoffrey wake up and then we ran out of my room. That is when I woke up. So the moral of the story is: Don't leave the windows open because the bears will get in and Geoffrey- don't sleep in my bed!

4 comments:

Allie said...

I've always said that there are two kinds of people in our family (and this includes extended family): Those who would get attacked by grizzly bears, and those who wouldn't. Think very carefully about your genetic code before you decide which one you want to be. =)

-Wes- said...

Do I get included in the category of those that would get attacked by a grizzly?

By the way, you never run away from an immortal, it only attracts their attention.

Allie said...

If you have to ask....

...maybe you should read that book that that guy wrote about how to be friends with the bears...

...oh, yeah, he got EATEN.

Chelsee said...

Allie you are hilarious!! Is that the beers talking? ;)