You all keep asking what I would like for my birthday, so here is some ideas, in no particular order:
1- Phantom by Terry Goodkind
2- She's the Man DVD
3- Annapolis DVD
4- Lois and Clark Season 3
5- Failure to Launch DVD
6- Pirates of the Caribbean 2 Soundtrack
7- Harry Potter 4 Soundtrack
8- Scarlet Pimpernel DVD
9- Newsies DVD
10- Either Alias Soundtracks
11- Picture Frames
12- Cute Clothes :)
13- Anne of Avonlea DVD
14- Something New DVD
Or I will take a raincheck on either:
1- V for Vendetta
2- Inside Man
I hope that helps. I am sure there are other things that I want too that I just am not thinking about right now. Thanks!
The family dinner will be Friday night at 7. Mom is making mashed potatoes and gravy with roast and cheesecake! I hope everyone can come!
1 comment:
I hope Dad comes this time. (Without Joy)He seems to be bringing her to all of OUR special occasions.
Post a Comment