“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
Monday, December 01, 2008
Thanksgiving '08
As promised, here are the pictures I took on Thanksgiving!!
Such great pictures! I love that at the game you got the split second picture of Isaac posing by the wall, and this time you got Kameryn being SUCH a poser by Allie and Steve on the stairs! I love the selective focus picture of Kami with her ba! Once again, you catch people in their element!
That first picture of Reagan makes her look like a little angel, with her hair back-lighted like that. Really cute! Of course, all the others are good, too.
3 comments:
Such great pictures! I love that at the game you got the split second picture of Isaac posing by the wall, and this time you got Kameryn being SUCH a poser by Allie and Steve on the stairs! I love the selective focus picture of Kami with her ba! Once again, you catch people in their element!
That first picture of Reagan makes her look like a little angel, with her hair back-lighted like that. Really cute! Of course, all the others are good, too.
Really great pictures, Chelsee. I've said it before, but we're all lucky to have you around to so thorougly document everything!
Post a Comment