Courtney is my other cake decorator at work, and she just got married yesterday. I have loved having her work at my store with me. She is really fast and keeps up with me, so between the two of us, the case is always full. We make a great team!
Jenny, me, Courtney and Sarah: two of the coolest cake decorators and two of the coolest managers working at Baskin Robbins!

Sarah and I drove out to the reception together. It was in Courtney's in-law's backyard in Farmington. I got a little lost since I took the same exit as when I go to Danae's house, I went left towards Danae's when I was supposed to go right.

Jenny is Courtney's sister and is the manager at Sandy. Or, at least she was. She told us while we were there that she stepped down. She has been a manager for over two years now and has had enough. She is going back to cake decorating until she can find another job. I love her though! I helped train her too. :)

I am so excited for Courtney and Dallon! A sad story though is that they have been waiting to get married until he could afford the ring, so he saved up and finally proposed this year. However, somewhen stole Courtney's ring, so they had to try and save up for another one. By the time of the wedding, they had another band and the diamonds that went in it, but they are still waiting to afford the middle diamond again. They have a fake one in it until then. Courtney is still really upset about losing the first one.

I LOVED her photographer. He took amazing pictures for them. Plus, she is gorgeous so it isn't exactly hard to take good pictures of her!

And last, but not least, the awesome wedding cake! Congratulations Courney!! I am so happy for you!!
Sarah and I drove out to the reception together. It was in Courtney's in-law's backyard in Farmington. I got a little lost since I took the same exit as when I go to Danae's house, I went left towards Danae's when I was supposed to go right.
Jenny is Courtney's sister and is the manager at Sandy. Or, at least she was. She told us while we were there that she stepped down. She has been a manager for over two years now and has had enough. She is going back to cake decorating until she can find another job. I love her though! I helped train her too. :)
I am so excited for Courtney and Dallon! A sad story though is that they have been waiting to get married until he could afford the ring, so he saved up and finally proposed this year. However, somewhen stole Courtney's ring, so they had to try and save up for another one. By the time of the wedding, they had another band and the diamonds that went in it, but they are still waiting to afford the middle diamond again. They have a fake one in it until then. Courtney is still really upset about losing the first one.
I LOVED her photographer. He took amazing pictures for them. Plus, she is gorgeous so it isn't exactly hard to take good pictures of her!
And last, but not least, the awesome wedding cake! Congratulations Courney!! I am so happy for you!!
Aside: I was able to save all but two of the cakes that melted. I even managed to get 32 cakes done today to fill the cake case back up. I guess the compressor of the freezer went out and it is going to cost my boss about $1500-$2000 total to fix. I told Sarah that if it breaks again in the next couple of weeks and I have to scrap and re-do all of the cakes that melt again, then I am going to quit. I don't think I really would, but seriously, BE CAREFUL WITH MY CAKES!!
No comments:
Post a Comment