“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
Monday, November 05, 2007
Present for the Little Momma
Mom asked me to get these scanned in a LONG time ago. I finally have them! Better late than never, I guess...
And mom, here are those pictures I took of those lamps for you so that you might be able to draw them. :) Love you!
Thank you so much, Chelsee! Now that I am taking a drawing class, I can see the mistakes I made in that drawing, but I still like it. And the lines on those lamps were so pretty, I really wanted to draw them. Thanks again.
1 comment:
Thank you so much, Chelsee! Now that I am taking a drawing class, I can see the mistakes I made in that drawing, but I still like it. And the lines on those lamps were so pretty, I really wanted to draw them. Thanks again.
Post a Comment