Friday, October 26, 2007

Thank You SLCC

I just wanted to say thank you to the people at SLCC for not stealing my $700 camera out of my car when I accidently forgot to lock one of my doors. (The door that you have to lock by hand because it doesn't respond to the automatic locks) I lock my car whenever I go anywhere, because I would rather be safe than sorry. But, after being in school from 8 to 5:30, my camera was still there. Thank you!

3 comments:

-Wes- said...

My editor took a month-long vacation this summer to Africa to attend a friend's wedding. While she was there she shot many pictures of the wedding, her friends and the animals and sights around Africa. She had a great time.

The day before she returned to the United States, someone stole her camera, a nice D-50 digital. She said that worst part wasn't losing the camera but losing all the pictures of her trip that were on the camera.

I find it interesting how a picture itself can be invaluable to one person and worthless to another.

Danae said...

It's really nice to know that there are still some good, honest people out there, isn't it?

Danae said...

Now, maybe if you had been parked at the U of U, things would have turned out differently... lol. Just kidding!