“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
This was a fun party and the two grandchildren were soooooo cute in their Halloween costumes. Isaac loved his presents and Kami was good to help him play with them. I think we should do this again next year!
LOL! The chaps were ordered off of the internet. Couldn't talk him out of it even though he DOESN'T HAVE A MOTORCYCLE! It was a GREAT party and thanks to all of my family that came!
4 comments:
This was a fun party and the two grandchildren were soooooo cute in their Halloween costumes. Isaac loved his presents and Kami was good to help him play with them. I think we should do this again next year!
Great pics! And where did Gary find those cool leather chaps?
SSFB
We're all just so ridiculosly good looking!
LOL! The chaps were ordered off of the internet. Couldn't talk him out of it even though he DOESN'T HAVE A MOTORCYCLE! It was a GREAT party and thanks to all of my family that came!
Post a Comment