Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Photographying Light


In my photography class today, we had to use digital cameras to photograph different types of light. Meaning: sidelight, direct light, back light, and diffused light. She also wanted some abstract photographs of shadows.


I had the most fun with the shadows, but overall, I had a good time with this assignment. Even if it was digital. And even though we had to do it on campus.









I have also learned how to manipulate the way that water looks. The first way is to freeze it in action:


The other is to make it smooth and show the motion.


4 comments:

Danae said...

Very cool, Chelsee! My favorites were the water ones. :)

Allie said...

These are wonderful, Kitty!

Kjersti said...

You're so talented, Chelsee. I know I've said it a million times, but it's true, you just keep getting better! I really liked those water ones, too!

Little Momma said...

Chelsee showed me these pictures at home, so she already knows that I love them. My favorites are the "frozen" water and the shadows under the round table. I'm going to try some of them as my computer wallpaper.