“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
Friday, June 23, 2006
Thanks Allie!
Last night, I had a dream that Allie came up to see me from Nevada. She said that she could tell that I was having a rough week and she knew that I liked it when people came in to see me at work, so she had driven all the way up here to make me feel better. She stayed for a couple of hours but then she had to go back home. So, thanks Allie for making my week a little better. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, you know, anything I can do! Keep the talent happy, that's what I like to say!
Post a Comment