Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Family Thoughts?

I wanted to get the family's thoughts on this because I think I might just be over-thinking it. I got another e-mail from Will today, but it was a forward to everyone from his old account. It was one of those messages from hotmail saying that if you didn't forward it to at least 18 people you would have to start paying for your account next summer. I found this strange because in my last e-mail from Will he told me that he wouldn't be able to check his old account again and that he wasn't allowed to return any of my e-mails with another e-mail. I find it odd that he would be willing to break the rules in order to pass along a forward, so I think that he is homesick and trying to reach out to something familiar. So, what do you guys think? And, if you do agree with me that he is homesick, is there anything I can do to help him out?

1 comment:

Allie said...

Fat Dawg Brownies cure ANYTHING--even Homesickness.