Monday, March 08, 2010

Kristin

Last week, I had a model scheduled to come in on Tuesday. The night before, I text her just to confirm that she was still planning on it and she said she couldn't make it. I was so mad! She didn't tell me why she couldn't come and I wonder what would have happened if I hadn't asked! Would she even have told me?!? I sent a message out to a few of my friends saying, "Hey, I know this is way last minute, but my model cancelled on me and I need one for tomorrow. Is there any way you could do it?" Kristin text me back and said, "I'll be there! When do you need me? Where? What do you want me to wear and how do you want my hair?"


This completely made my night! When it has been so hard to find people and to have someone just cancel without even letting me know, this meant SO MUCH to me!

Kristin was such a beautiful model to work with. I have done pictures for her before when she was competing in the Miss Teen Utah pageant. It was fun to work with her again.


Thanks Kristin!! I hope you like the pictures!




I love how they turned out! What do you guys think?

1 comment:

Little Momma said...

What a great friend. I am so glad she could come at the last minute for you. These pictures are awesome. My favorite is the black and white one, because you can see the sparkle in her eyes (and I don't usually like black and white pictures.)