Sunday, August 12, 2007

"Felicitations On Your Grand Match"


Tasha and Nathan got married on Saturday! Here are some of the pictures I took of their wedding:
















And then Geoffrey was kind enough to come along with me and also take some pictures:














4 comments:

Kjersti said...

I'll bet ten dollars that Tasha is going to tell you that your pictures are better than her photographers! I know you're better than mine! You're a good friend, Chelsee.

Anonymous said...

I don't get it, why did you change outfits?

SSFB

Chelsee said...

Tasha said that we weren't supposed to wear our bridesmaid dresses up to the temple because they were too fancy. So, I was wearing one thing at the temple, then changed later for the reception.

Little Momma said...

These pictures are very well-done. I thought you looked SO BEAUTIFUL at the reception that evening. Your hair looked great and your dress flowed and sparkled. Very pretty. In fact, I thought you were the BEST ONE!