“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Musically Inclined
For my Personal Interest II assignment I decided to do music. I have been so busy and so stressed out lately that I really didn't know what to do for it. Kjersti and Allie kept asking me what I was interested in, and all I could come up with was sleep. The next day, I was listening to Breathe Me by Sia and there is a part that is all instrumental, and I recognized what instruments were playing. It got me thinking about my six years playing the flute, and how much I loved that. I got out my instruments, and went back down to the high school for some of the ones that I didn't have, and this is how my project turned out:
I love these pictures, especially the one of the piano. I knew you would come up with something great for this project and I am not disappointed. Good job.
4 comments:
GREAT PICS!
I love these pictures, especially the one of the piano. I knew you would come up with something great for this project and I am not disappointed. Good job.
By the way, I made the picture of the piano my wallpaper on my computer at work.
I think that freakin' rocks!!
Post a Comment