As Kjersti mentioned, for my last photography assignment, I went to Trolley Square to take my pictures. Our assignment was on composition, and nothing specific was assigned, so I decided to do something personal to me. Here are some of the pictures that I took at Trolley Square:
I also had a test today in my class. I got 100% on it. I actually missed one point, but my teacher said that anyone who could tell him what the second rule of light was would get an extra point. The only person in the entire class (all five of us) who knew the answer was me. So, in case you are wondering, the second rule of light is the angle of incidence... meaning that whatever angle the light is being reflected off an object will be the same angle as the light that is falling directly onto the object.
Anyways, I think my teacher liked my pictures. He didn't say as much about them as he did about other people's, but I think some of that was due to the fact that he did mine last. I would also like to think that maybe there was less to say about them. I think that they turned out rather well. I will find out what they were actually scored in a couple of weeks.

2 comments:
I think you compose pictures really well. I think you got creative shooting some of the pictures in Trolley Square and it made them interesting to look at. I think you're a really good photographer! I'm glad you stuck with this class even though it started out kinda rough.
NOW POST THE PICTURES OF KAMERYN!!! :) I love them!
Chelsee! Your pictures are great! Thank you for posting these and sharing them with us.
Post a Comment