“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
Thursday, February 14, 2013
Chelsee as a model Part 2
This shoot I did with my friend Barbara Lockwood! She came over to my apartment, did my hair and make-up plus all the styling! I absolutely love how these turned out! I feel really pretty in them. :) Anyone have any favorites or thoughts?
I like the other ones, you loo really pretty; however, I like these ones more. I think they fit your personality better. I also think this photographer took better shots of you.
3 comments:
I like the other ones, you loo really pretty; however, I like these ones more. I think they fit your personality better. I also think this photographer took better shots of you.
Um. . .I meant to say "look."
You look so pretty! I love, LOVE these!
Post a Comment