Tuesday, January 24, 2012

And the Nominations Are...

Best Picture:

-The Artist
-The Descendants
-Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close
-The Help
-Hugo
-Midnight in Paris
-Moneyball
-The Tree of Life
-War Horse

Best Actor

-Demián Bichir
A Better Life

-George Clooney
THe DeSCeNDANTS

-Jean Dujardin
THe ARTiST

-Gary Oldman
TiNKeR TAiLoR SoLDieR SPy

-Brad Pitt
Moneyball

Best Actress


-Glenn Close
ALBeRT NoBBS

-Viola Davis
THe HeLP

-Rooney Mara
THe GiRL WiTH THe DRAGoN TATToo

-Meryl Streep
THe iRoN LADy

-Michelle Williams
My WeeK WiTH MARiLyN

Best Supporting Actor:

-Kenneth branagh
My WeeK WiTH MARiLyN

-Jonah hill
MoNeyBALL

-Nick Nolte
WARRioR

-Christopher Plummer
BeGiNNeRS

-Max von Sydow
exTReMeLy LouD & iNCReDiBLy CLoSe

Best Supporting Actress:

-Bérénice Bejo
THe ARTiST

-Jessica Chastain
THe HeLP

-Melissa Mccarthy
BRiDeSMAiDS

-Janet mcTeer
ALBeRT NoBBS

-Octavia Spencer
THe HeLP

Best Director
-The ArTisT
Michel Hazanavicius

-The DescenDAnTs
Alexander Payne

-Hugo
Martin Scorsese

-Midnight in Paris
Woody Allen

-The Tree of life
Terrence Malick

(Sorry about all of the weird capitals in random places. The website I copied it from is doing weird things with it, and I got sick of fixing all of them. I figured you got the idea anyways...)

No comments: