Yesterday was my 24th Birthday and I had an amazing time! My friend, Jennifer, took off the entire day from work to hang out with me. I have done my birthday breakfast at the Original Pancake House ever since we went to the one in Vegas. The Utah one isn't as good as the Vegas one, but it is still really good food. Jennifer, her sister Amanda, and my friend Kristen, that I work with, came with me to breakfast. Then Jennifer and I headed over to Brewvies and saw Bad Teacher and Bridesmaids. They were both pretty funny, but it was also just fun to have the day off from work, watch comedies and eat the awesome fries. :)
Next came dinner at the Olive Garden. Even though the family jokes about it all the time, it actually really is one of my favorite places to eat. I love Italian food! I had had so much to eat by the time we went to dinner that I wasn't even too sad when I found out that they no longer serve the dish that I went there for, or serve my favorite drink. I still had a great time with all of my friends that came!
This is my friend Crystal. We went to school together. She was the person that planned the trip down to Moab.
This is Candice. She is also one of my photographer friends from school. We try to go to lunch together at least once a month. She is awesome. :)
Wendy came down a day early from Idaho so that she could make it to my birthday dinner. It was super nice of her!
Wendy came down a day early from Idaho so that she could make it to my birthday dinner. It was super nice of her! This is Valor. She is another of my photographer friends and I have started doing a couple of shoots with her. We did the ice castle shoot together, and she was my second photographer for Torrie's wedding.
I'm sure you all recognize Liz by now. She is my friend that also models for me all the time. She recently just applied for America's Next Top Model and I really hope that she gets on it! Liz paid for my dinner, and had the waitress and waiter bring me a piece of chocolate mousse cake and sing to me. It was embarrassing but fun.
Natalie was also able to come to my birthday dinner! She is running a half marathon tomorrow. Good luck Nat!
Then my friends Jennifer, and her husband John. After dinner we all went to see Horrible Bosses and then Friends with Benefits. 4 movies in one day!! I absolutely loved it! :) My kind of birthday! It was so relaxing, and it was just super fun to spend time with all of these awesome people. The family dinner is going to be on Sunday. I wish my Alaskan family could be there too. I miss you guys!
So, I am 24 now. I realized that a lot of what I would like to say about being 23 and turning 24 was said on my new year post and the other things I have reported since then, such as giving a kidney, and being robbed, and my first car accident that killed my car, and finally becoming a manager and graduating. So, that is basically the summary of 23. On with 24! :)




5 comments:
I'm so glad you had a good time and got to spend your day with good friends! And I'm SO glad you got to go to the Olive Garden on your birthday. Talk about a truly excellent way to celebrate! :)
Yeah I like the Olive Garden too, despite all the jokes we make about it. Its awesome that you got to go to a nice restaurant and 4 movies with lots of friends. Looks like you had an awesome birthday. I hope wishing you a happy birthday on facebook was enough. I feel like that's kind of lame. I should've called you. Love you Chelsee.
Facebook was fine Geoffrey. If you had called, I probably would have been in a movie!! :)
So happy you had a good birthday! Sorry I couldn't make it--hopefully I'll get to see you soon!
Post a Comment