Friday, May 15, 2009

A little more time...

Sorry that I have disappeared off the face of the planet for a while there. I had a lot going on, but things have calmed down now. Mother's Day is the second busiest cake holiday of the year, so I was working 60 hours a week while trying to study for finals. Not fun. However, I did manage to pull a A out of my Materials and Equipment class and an A- out of my Photoshop class. Here are two of the three final pictures I did for Photoshop:

Thanks to Allie and Steve for being willing to help me with this assignment!

For this one I took that angel picture of Kameryn, along with pictures of the little fairies I have around my apartment, a rose picture I did in Photo II and a picture of some vines on a wall to put this picture all together. I think it is kind of fun. :)


Another thing that I wanted to blog about but didn't have time was the Britney Spears and Pussycat Doll concert that Danae, Kjersti, Natalie and I all went to. It was so much fun!! I was really suprised with the awesome pictures that I got from the little camera that I had that was almost out of batteries! My third composite for Photoshop was a combination of a lot of the Britney pictures that I took. It is really awesome, but I forgot to save it in a format I could put on this, so you will just have to ask me to see it next time you see me if you are interested.

The first two are Britney, the secong two are Pussycat Dolls. If I don't have time to post more pictures from this concert, then the rest of the pictures are on my facebook if you would like to see them.

The next thing that everyone should know is that I am looking for a new place to live. My lease for my apartment is coming up in July, and if I re-sign the contract than my rent will go up an extra $60 and they are going to start charging me the water, sewer and trash bills as well. So, between now and July, I am looking for a new place. If anyone sees something I might like, please let me know. I would prefer to find a single apartment so I can continue living on my own in either Bountiful or Salt Lake, or somewhere close to that. Thanks!

4 comments:

Allie said...

I think the pictures you have posted are awesome. Thanks for making the one for Steve and me. We love it.
The fairy one is really great too.

The BS concert looks like it was really really awesome. I wish someone had invited me to go. =(

HA!
Love you.

Little Momma said...

I love your pictures. I am very proud of you for getting an A and an A- in your classes. I know how hard you worked for your classes and for Baskin Robbins as well, i.e., full time plus overtime. You are very driven to succeed, and I know you were disappointed in the A-, but give yourself a break. You are awesome.

Kjersti said...

Your pictures are great, as usual. I LOVE the "wedding announcement" for Allie and Steve. I think it was really creative and I love the coffee mug picture. I'm so glad you got As in your classes because I know how hard you work!!!

I'm glad you posted some of the concert pics on here! That was such a fun night!

Danae said...

Great job, Chelsee!! I am late reading this, so I am just now hearing that you want to move. I'll keep my eyes open for you. :)

I think you rock for working and getting A's in your classes!!