“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
As promised...
Kjersti posted a blog awhile ago saying that the first 5 people to comment on it would get something that she made for them if they would be willing to do the same for 5 more people. So, same thing goes for me. I will make something (eventually) for the first 10 people to comment on this blog. (10 since Kjersti's went so fast, but you only have to do 5 to pass it on.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
me me!
Me too!
SSFB
count me in. ntd
Will you make something for me even though I've already done it?! Cuz that would ROCK!
Post a Comment