
And it actually didn't hurt nearly as much as I thought it was going to. I have a hair appointment with Megan tomorrow too, so I guess I'm going for a whole new look.
Today I went and saw Mamma Mia. It was really cute. I really enjoyed it. It is such a girl movie, so it was fun that I went with two other girls. I want the CD now too. Who knew Meryl Streep could sing? Anyways, it was a good day.
6 comments:
Hooray.....I personally know what a big thing that can be to do as an adult. But now I Love my pierced ears! Yay! Have fun with the new hair too.
Cute! I'm excited to see the hair too :)
You finally pierced something! Oh, you're so corruptible now! You know the nose piercing is next. Ask Amanda!
My father was so mad at me for piercing my ears back when I was sixteen. I thought he was a rational person, but he lost it when he saw my pierced ears. He was convinced I was going to the dark side. So, at least you have had support from your family to do it. We tried to convince you for years and when we had finally given up on you, you did it! They look very pretty. I think you will enjoy all the variety of earrings you can get with pierced ears.
CHELSEE! After playing cards the other night, you know how I feel about your 'friend' that talked you into getting your ears pierced! I am still mad when I think about it and if I ever meet her, I'll punch her in the face!
That said, it's way cute. I hope you don't regret doing it after waiting so long!
I really like them and I don't care that she wanted me to freak out. I didn't, so I am the bigger person. :)
Post a Comment