Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Rain Rain Go Away

It has been really rainy lately. That is bad news for the ice cream business. I worked from 9 to 3 today. (I was supposed to leave at 4, but it was so slow I got to leave early.) In that 6 hour time frame, I put away the ice cream order, put away the paper order, finished all of the cakes and three back ups, did partials and tubs, did the paperwork and went to the bank. I know that a lot of that only Kjersti can relate to, but know that it is a lot of work. Oh, and I helped the few costumers that wanted ice cream, making a total of $71 before I left the store. Wow... slow boring day for me. My boss paid me more to be at the store today then he was making.

No comments: